• A non-refundable deposit as well as a signed contract, are required at the time of booking to secure the hairstylist's services for the wedding date. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. This deposit will be put towards the clients total wedding day balance on the day of service.
• The total fee is due on the day of the event, before the services are rendered. The client(s) responsible for the entire balance of payment is the client(s) whose name (s) appear on the contract.
• Desired hairstyle, hair length, or thickness will not result in a change of pricing. Rates are subject to change at any time. Rates are only guaranteed if stated on a contract and a deposit has been placed.
• All wedding bookings require a service minimum of 3 adult hairstyles.
• Bridal trials are not mandatory, and are included in the Bride’s quoted price, and will be forfeited if unused.
Trials include one hour of styling and one updo; if more styles or timing are required, additional costs will be added.
• A trial is recommended 2-3 months prior to the wedding date.
Travel & Add Ons
• Travel rates will be calculated based upon the location hair services are requested. If the location changes after the contract has been signed, this may result in a price adjustment of the travel fee that was first agreed upon.
• An additional fee of $30 will be applied to any hair service for Clip In Extension Placement & Styling. Extensions are not included, they must be provided by the client, and must be given to the hairstylists 7 days before the wedding date.
Cancellations, Delays, & Refunds:
• Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the client(s) reserved date or the client will be responsible for paying the full amount of services agreed upon in contract.
• Delays: A late fee of $25 will be charged for every 30 minutes of delay when a client(s) is late for scheduled time.
• In the event the Hairstylist cannot perform the services due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., illness, emergency), a full refund of the deposit will be issued, and reasonable efforts will be made to find a replacement hairstylist.
• The Client agrees to provide a clean and suitable area for the hairstyling services to be performed.
• The Client must inform the Hairstylist of any known allergies or sensitivities to hair products or materials in advance.
• Any significant changes requested by the Client on the day of the event may incur additional charges.
• The Hairstylist is not liable for any allergic reactions, injuries, or damages related to the hairstyling services, provided the Hairstylist has followed industry-standard practices.
• Any modifications or amendments to this agreement must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties.